What are cookies?
“Cookies” are small software tags that are stored on your computer through the browser, retaining only information related to your preferences, not including, for example, your personal data.
What are Cookies for?
Cookies are used to help determine the usefulness, interest and number of uses of your websites, allowing for faster and more efficient navigation, eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
What kind of cookies are there?
There are two groups of cookies that can be used
– Permanent cookies – these are cookies that are stored at the browser level on your access devices (PC, mobile and tablet) and that are used whenever you make a new visit to one of our websites. They are generally used to direct navigation to the user’s interests, allowing us to provide a more personalized service.
– Session cookies – are temporary cookies that remain in your browser’s cookie file until you leave the website. The information obtained by these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web, allowing us to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
– Strictly necessary cookies – Allow you to browse the website and use your applications, as well as access secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided.
– Analytical cookies – They are used anonymously for the purpose of creating and analyzing statistics, in order to improve the functioning of the website.
– Functionality cookies – Keep user preferences regarding the use of the website, so that it is not necessary to configure the website again each time you visit it.
– Third-party cookies – Measure the success of applications and the effectiveness of third-party advertising. They can also be used to customize a widget with user data.
Advertising cookies – Target advertising according to the interests of each user, in order to target advertising campaigns taking into account the tastes of users, and, in addition, limit the number of times you see the ad, helping to measure the advertising effectiveness and the success of the website organization.
How can you manage cookies?
All browsers allow the user to accept, refuse or delete cookies, namely by selecting the appropriate settings in the respective browser. You can configure cookies in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser.
Note, however, that by disabling cookies, you can prevent some web services from functioning correctly, affecting, partially or totally, the navigation on the website.