1. All products shall be identified individually by a security label/seal.
1.2. If you decide to return or exchange the purchased product(s)(s)LE TRAP has the right not to accept the exchange/return of products if the returned parts do not have the corresponding security label or seal or when the labels have been modified in relation to their original or damaged state. LE TRAP will not accept exchanges/returns of soiled, damaged parts or with any sign of use.
1.3. Upon receipt of the order, (a) Buyer(a) has a period of 14 (fourteen) days to request the return or exchange of your product(s) (s) if it finds that they are defective or otherwise non-compliant, or because it wishes to exchange for another model or size (see Terms and Conditions for Exchanges and Returns).
1.4. To begin a process of exchange or return you must send an email to email@example.com expressing your will. In the email you should include the following information:
– If you want a Return or Exchange and your order number.
1.5 If you wish to exchange for another product, you must send the product in question to LE TRAP and if it is without signs of use, we will send the new product chosen.
1.6. The costs of sending the returns for exchange are borne by the customer.
1.7. The costs of shipping of exchanges will be borne by the customer, as well as the difference in value between the products of the exchange (if any).
1.8. The exchange or return(s) of the product(s) shall be carried out through the same carrier that delivered the parts to its address or by registered mail as follows:
– Place the article and the invoice in a box and paste the LE TRAP address on the outside. You should use the original packaging where you received the order so that the hat doesn’t get damaged. Close the box and seal it with tape. If the box has any labels, stickers or other materials from previous shipments, remove them.
– If you decide to use one of our carriers you should check the UPS, Wepickup or Fema website and find out where the nearest pick-up point is;
– After we have received the product in our warehouse, the Quality Department will check whether the part complies with our requirements for Exchange or Return. If yes, the exchange will be confirmed or the refund made within a maximum of 14 (fourteen) days, by the same payment method made by the customer;
– For the reimbursement of the amount paid (during the 15 days following the purchase), LE TRAP makes available to (a) Customer two options: issue of a voucher in the value of the returned product, which can only be discounted from the LE TRAP online store for a maximum period of 1 year from the date of issue; or the chargeback itself.
1.9. LE TRAP assumes no liability in the event of loss or damage occurring when sending the returned item.