Your privacy, support and respect are very important to us!
JRPT Unipessoal, Lda, owner of the trademark LE TRAP, headquartered at Largo das Hortas, 83 – 5º Andar, Guimaraes, with corporate identification number no. personal data and guarantees that they are treated in a lawful, fair and transparent manner, in accordance with the provisions of national legislation in force on this matter and the General Regulation on Data Protection - Law No. 58/2019 of August 8, 2019 .
When “traveling” on our website, the information collected is:
– Personal: The name, e-mail address, address, data card number or other means of payment, as they are essential for the processing of your order and for the acquisition of the products on this website, decrees of legislation and regulations or to provide other orders if you have seen the website on this site. personal refusal to provide us with data may prevent us from processing your order for the purchase of products or for the purchase of other services on this website.
– Customer history: For communication purposes that reinforce and personalize the offer of products, services, promotional or advertising campaigns, we store information about the products purchased, purchase dates, contacts with our support department, campaign / response history, complaints history, responses to customer satisfaction questionnaires, as well as other metrics to support our customer service.
– Automatic information through applications, website and social networks: We can automatically collect information contained in the navigation and usage records. The information contained in the records, includes your IP address, your ISP, the browser, the time of your visit and what pages you have visited within our website, behavior within the applications and website, location information if authorized, as well as other statistics .
In order to send a gift to a friend, or when a user wishes to recommend to a friend a service provided on this website or the purchase of a specific product published on this website, we may also have access to third party personal data, name and address, which are disclosed by the users of this website. The treatment of these data is based on the pursuit of the legitimate interests of JRPT Unipessoal, Lda.
Potential recipients of your data
Your personal data may be disclosed to natural or legal persons for means of:
• provision of electronic payment services, via credit/debit cards,
• process product sales,
• choose, package and dispatch products,
• solve problems related to the sale of products,
• receive payments for the purchase of products,
• in the context of marketing campaigns involving duly identified partners where you have given your consent,
• process customer product returns.
In addition, your personal data may be communicated to the judicial, tax and regulatory authorities in order to comply with legal obligations and at the express request of those authorities.
In accordance with the new GRDP law, we have come to inform you that your data are safe in our database and all communications made between the brand and customers are made after the authorization of the same through our website.
Retention of your personal data
We keep your data only for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. Once the maximum conservation period has been reached, your personal data will be irreversibly anonymized (the anonymized data may be preserved) or will be destroyed in a secure manner.
In order to provide the best customer assistance and marketing effects, your personal data is kept for a maximum period of 5 years from the date of collection of your consent, provided that, within this period, you have not withdrawn your consent.
As for the data we receive from third parties, they will only be kept for as long as is necessary within the scope for which they were collected, being subsequently destroyed in a safe manner.
Data security and protection
We want you to know that we have taken security measures to protect your personal data (including encryption and authentication tools), with internal reviews of our collection, storage and processing practices, as well as physical security measures to protect against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. However, no transmission over the Internet or email is completely secure or error-free. In particular, emails sent to or from our services may not be secure. Therefore, you must take special care in selecting the information you send by email and other digital channels. We advise you to keep your devices accessing our website and other services always up to date and with protection systems (antivirus, firewall, anti-spam filters, etc.).
Rights of data subjects
All holders of personal data are entitled to:
1. access your data (upon request) and all information regarding the respective processing operations;
2. obtain rectification of your personal data;
3. request the deletion of your personal data, provided that they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected and / or to comply with any legal obligations of JRPT Unipessoal, Lda, as well as requiring, in certain cases, the limitation of its treatment;
4. oppose that they are used for the purposes of marketing and/or advertising;
5. data portability and receiving a copy of data concerning you;
6. withdraw, at any time, the consent previously given for the processing of data.
The user can exercise the respective rights by sending an email to: email@example.com, indicating the reason for the request.
If you decide to exercise these rights and if one of the personal data provided is your email address, we ask you to specify this in your written request, indicating the email address from which you want to exercise your access rights, rectification, cancellation and opposition.
Children’s personal data
Personal data relating to children under 16 will not be processed, nor will any order placed by them online be recognized. If we find that we collect personal data from a child under the age of 16, we will take the necessary steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
As a holder of personal data and in case of violation, you have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados – CNPD, Rua de São Bento, no. 148, 3º, 1200-821 Lisboa – Phone: +351 213928400 – Fax: +351 213976832 – email: firstname.lastname@example.org) and, also, appeal to the jurisdictional instances.
This policy may change without notice. For this reason, we recommend that you check this Policy whenever you visit our website or our mobile applications.
Thanks again for your visit and we hope to travel again with you!
What are cookies?
“Cookies” are small software tags that are stored on your computer through the browser, retaining only information related to your preferences, not including, for example, your personal data.
What are Cookies for?
Cookies are used to help determine the usefulness, interest and number of uses of your websites, allowing for faster and more efficient navigation, eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
What kind of cookies are there?
There are two groups of cookies that can be used
– Permanent cookies – these are cookies that are stored at the browser level on your access devices (PC, mobile and tablet) and that are used whenever you make a new visit to one of our websites. They are generally used to direct navigation to the user’s interests, allowing us to provide a more personalized service.
– Session cookies – are temporary cookies that remain in your browser’s cookie file until you leave the website. The information obtained by these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web, allowing us to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
– Strictly necessary cookies – Allow you to browse the website and use your applications, as well as access secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided.
– Analytical cookies – They are used anonymously for the purpose of creating and analyzing statistics, in order to improve the functioning of the website.
– Functionality cookies – Keep user preferences regarding the use of the website, so that it is not necessary to configure the website again each time you visit it.
– Third-party cookies – Measure the success of applications and the effectiveness of third-party advertising. They can also be used to customize a widget with user data.
Advertising cookies – Target advertising according to the interests of each user, in order to target advertising campaigns taking into account the tastes of users, and, in addition, limit the number of times you see the ad, helping to measure the advertising effectiveness and the success of the website organization.
How can you manage cookies?
All browsers allow the user to accept, refuse or delete cookies, namely by selecting the appropriate settings in the respective browser. You can configure cookies in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser.
Note, however, that by disabling cookies, you can prevent some web services from functioning correctly, affecting, partially or totally, the navigation on the website.