Your privacy, support and respect are very important to us!
JRPT Unipessoal, Lda, owner of the registered trademark LE TRAP, headquartered at Largo das Hortas, 83 – 5th Floor, Guimarães, with the identification number of legal person n. 514 091 061 is the entity responsible for the processing of your data and guarantees that such are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner, in accordance with the provisions of the national legislation in force in this matter and the General Regulation on Data Protection – EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016.
When “traveling” on our website, the information collected is:
– Personal data: The name, e-mail address, address, credit card number or other available payment method, as they are essential for the processing of your order and for the purchase of products on this website, in order to follow up obligations arising from applicable laws and regulations or to provide other services provided on this website and requests by you. Unfortunately, refusing to provide us with any personal data may prevent us from processing your request for the purchase of products or for the provision of other services on this website.
– Customer history: For communication purposes that reinforce and personalize the offer of products, services, promotional or advertising campaigns, we store information about the products purchased, purchase dates, contacts with our support department, campaign / response history, complaints history, responses to customer satisfaction questionnaires, as well as other metrics to support our customer service.
– Automatic information through applications, website and social networks: We can automatically collect information contained in the navigation and usage records. The information contained in the records, includes your IP address, your ISP, the browser, the time of your visit and what pages you have visited within our website, behavior within the applications and website, location information if authorized, as well as other statistics .
In order to send a gift to a friend, or when a user wishes to recommend to a friend a service provided on this website or the purchase of a specific product published on this website, we may also have access to third party personal data, name and address, which are disclosed by the users of this website. The treatment of these data is based on the pursuit of the legitimate interests of JRPT Unipessoal, Lda.
Potential recipients of your data
Your personal data may be disclosed to natural or legal persons for means of::
• provision of electronic payment services, via credit/debit cards,
• process product sales,
• choose, package and dispatch products,
• solve problems related to the sale of products,
• receive payments for the purchase of products,
• in the context of marketing campaigns involving duly identified partners where you have given your consent,
• process customer product returns.
In addition, your personal data may be communicated to the judicial, tax and regulatory authorities in order to comply with legal obligations and at the express request of those authorities.
Retention of your personal data
We keep your data only for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. Once the maximum conservation period has been reached, your personal data will be irreversibly anonymized (the anonymized data may be preserved) or will be destroyed in a secure manner.
In order to provide the best customer assistance and marketing effects, your personal data is kept for a maximum period of 5 years from the date of collection of your consent, provided that, within this period, you have not withdrawn your consent.
As for the data we receive from third parties, they will only be kept for as long as is necessary within the scope for which they were collected, being subsequently destroyed in a safe manner.
Data security and protection
We want you to know that we have taken security measures to protect your personal data (including encryption and authentication tools), with internal reviews of our collection, storage and processing practices, as well as physical security measures to protect against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. However, no transmission over the Internet or email is completely secure or error-free. In particular, emails sent to or from our services may not be secure. Therefore, you must take special care in selecting the information you send by email and other digital channels. We advise you to keep your devices accessing our website and other services always up to date and with protection systems (antivirus, firewall, anti-spam filters, etc.).
Rights of data subjects
All holders of personal data are entitled to:
1. access your data (upon request) and all information regarding the respective processing operations;
2. obtain rectification of your personal data;
3. request the deletion of your personal data, provided that they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected and / or to comply with any legal obligations of JRPT Unipessoal, Lda, as well as requiring, in certain cases, the limitation of its treatment;
4. oppose that they are used for the purposes of marketing and/or advertising;
5. data portability and receiving a copy of data concerning you;
6. withdraw, at any time, the consent previously given for the processing of data.
The user can exercise the respective rights by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the reason for the request.
If you decide to exercise these rights and if one of the personal data provided is your email address, we ask you to specify this in your written request, indicating the email address from which you want to exercise your access rights, rectification, cancellation and opposition.
Children’s personal data
Personal data relating to children under 16 will not be processed, nor will any order placed by them online be recognized. If we find that we collect personal data from a child under the age of 16, we will take the necessary steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
As a holder of personal data and in case of violation, you have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados – CNPD, Rua de São Bento, no. 148, 3º, 1200-821 Lisboa – Phone: +351 213928400 – Fax: +351 213976832 – email: email@example.com) and, also, appeal to the jurisdictional instances.
This policy may change without notice. For this reason, we recommend that you check this Policy whenever you visit our website or our mobile applications.
Thanks again for your visit and we hope to travel again with you!