Exchanges and Returns
1.1. 1. All products are individually identified with a security label/seal.
1.2. 1.2. If you decide to return or exchange the purchased product, LE TRAP has the right not to accept the exchange/return of products if the returned parts do not have the corresponding security label or seal or when the labels have been modified in relation to their original or damaged state. LE TRAP will not accept exchanges/returns of soiled, damaged parts or with any sign of use.
1.3. 1.3. Upon receipt of the order, Purchaser shall have 7 (seven) working days to return the product or 14 (fourteen) calendar days to request exchange of the product, if it finds that the product is defective or otherwise non-compliant, or in order to exchange for another model or size (see Terms and Conditions for Exchanges and Returns).
1.4. 1.4. To begin a process of exchange or return you must send an email to email@example.com expressing your will. In the email you should include the following information:
– If you want a Return or Exchange and your order number.
1.5 If you want to exchange for another product, you must send the product in question to LE TRAP (the (s) product (s) must (m) be delivered (s) to our address and not at a collection point) and if it is without signs of use, we will send the new product chosen.
1.6. 1.6. The costs of sending the returns are borne by the customer.
1.7. 1.7. Shipping costs for exchanges will be borne by the customer, as well as the difference in value between the exchange products (if there is any).
1.8. The exchange or return of the product(s) must be made through the same carrier that delivered the order to your address or by a carrier chosen by the customer (register the order), as follows:
– Place the article in the same packages as received and paste the LE TRAP address on the outside of the box. Close the box and seal it with tape. If the box has any labels, stickers or other materials from previous shipments, remove them.
Note. The reason for using the same packaging is so that the product does not arrive damaged.
– If you decide to use one of our carriers you should check the UPS, Wepickup or Fema website and find out where the nearest pick-up point is;
– After receiving the product at the address of our office, the Quality Department will verify that the part complies with our requirements for Exchange or Return. If so, the exchange will be confirmed or the chargeback made within a maximum of 14 (fourteen) days by the same payment method as the customer;
– For the refund of the amount paid, LE TRAP makes available to the Customer two options: issuance of a voucher in the value of the returned product, which can be discounted only in the LE TRAP online store within a maximum period of 1 year from the date of issue; or the chargeback itself via the same payment method used by the customer.
1.9. 1.9. LE TRAP assumes no liability in the event of loss or damage occurring when sending the returned item.